Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review about Connect Broadband Customer Support

I don't know whether this is a right moment to write this review about big brand name in telecommunication and internet service provider, or not.

But I am very frustrated and fed up with the customer supports service of Connect Broadband.

They are making us fool by amending our call history.

I don't know whether it is true or not but I face this situation and when I complained, they simply refused that my call was not for the reason I am speaking.

And the problem was something ele.

How is it possible?


Because, I, myself lodged a complaint about my internet down.

And once it was diagnosed over telephone, I was told by one of the executive that the problem is due to the faulty modem. which was not getting powered on.

I said alright, log a complaint on behalf of me and give me the logged complaint number.

But I was shocked to receive their poor response and even that was after 3 days when I re-logged my complaint.

I re-logged my complaint because Connect closed my complaint without resolving.

You can read the whole incident below:-

My Internet connection got down on 15th Jan 2016 and immediately call was logged with connect on 198 support number on 6:26pm with modem faulty reason because suddenly modem stopped responding and all lights were stopped blinking ( all lights got off itself).

And, I received a request no against this call 27080215 on my registered no.

An executive from connect assured me that my complaint would be attended shortly.

How connect dealt with me?

This call was neither attended on 15th Jan 2016 nor on 16th Jan 2016

When I called again to connect customer care then executive told me that shortly it will be attended by their engineer.

I have one message received on my registered number on 16th Jan 2016 at 2pm sent by connect that your complaint is pending at their end and soon it will be attended. 

But then after 5 hours wait, I received a message on my registered number on 16th Jan 2016 at 7:08pm  that 

"Your connect DN Fault has been resolved from our end. In case you are satisfied with the resolution Press Y. If you are not satisfied Press N."

I immediately called to connect support on 198 and executive Mr. Hardeep said that your complaint was closed because of fiber cut which is now resolved.

I told him that my call was about Internet not working due to faulty modem and not due to fiber cut.

He was not listening and started arguing with me. 

Then I told him that I don't want to talk with him and let me connect with his senior.

Then Mr. Hardeep hold my call for some time and said that no senior executive is available to hear my complaint right now.

But he was not listening and dropped my call saying that Thanks for calling connect customer care.

My Internet is down more than 24 hours but not a single visit is done by connect engineers. And no engineer reached till 8pm on 16th Jan 2016.



Latest Update as on 18th Jan 2016:-

Today is 18th Jan 2016 and my internet is down for the last 3 days and no engineer visited my office to attend call till 11:10am.

So I again called to connect customer care and
Miss Varinder (Connect Cust. Care Executive)
attended my call and she logged another call (
complaint number -I5268183)and Request Number-27096201 inspite reopening my old call.

After this one engineer visited my office at 11:20 and took my modem and modem charger with him and give one spare modem without charger and assured me that this call will be attended soon as they are not having same model charger with them. 

Then I again called customer care support number 198 and one executive Mr. Darpan attended my call and assured that this call will be attended shortly.

Thank God, that after 3 days of my business loss, finally, connect replaced my modem.

Is this the service we are expecting from any ISP?

Should I file a court case against connect broad band for their long delay in attending the call?